Building Technology Teams
25 September 2023
We help businesses hire exceptional talent across technology, product, commercial and wider business operations. Find out how we helped these fast-growing businesses build high-performing technology teams.
– B2B SaaS fintech, Series A funded ($15m)
– 31 engineering placements in the London team
– Highlights — Scene remains Finbourne’s number one talent agency on its preferred supplier list.
“Scene has consistently remained our top supplier for engineering hires, notably the client implementation team that requires technical coding abilities but also financial markets experience in order to be client facing.”
— Head of Talent, Finbourne
– B2B proptech, Series A funded (£42m)
– 15 technology placements in the London team
– Highlights — Placed LandTech’s CTO and in the following nine months built out his team, consisting of one Engineering Manager and four Software Engineers.
“Scene has been instrumental in helping me shape my product and engineering teams, allowing me to scale from 24 to 80+ staff . Their deep understanding of LandTech, our culture and ways of working resulted in very strong candidates being presented from the start.”
— CTO, LandTech
– B2C proptech, privately owned
– Eight engineering placements in the London team
– Highlights — The strength of Scene’s senior engineering hires meant that Fixflo could hire fewer engineers and consequently were able to upskill the existing team and save on hiring costs.
“Scene has been great to work with. The team strives to understand what makes the business tick in order to place the right candidates [in the] long term.”
— Head of People, FixFlo
– B2B SaaS fintech, recently acquired by Bloomberg
– Five engineering placements in London and New York
– Highlights — After looking for multiple Frontend Engineers for five months, Broadway made its only external hire for that team through Scene.
“Unlike the average agencies that we’ve worked with […] Scene never gave up on finding high-quality candidates, no matter how high the bar. Some of our strongest dev hires have come from Scene. One of the things I value the most is the diversity of their team: female, male, BIPOC.”
— Global Head of Recruiting, Broadway Technology
Looking for exceptional technology and engineering talent? We can help.